Cannot Create and Save Plan - Getting Calendar Error When Saving The Plan Options
(Doc ID 452630.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:MSCFPCDP.FMB - Define DRP Names
11.5.10 in Test
1. When defining the plan options and attempting to save get the error:
Note: Plan end date calculation errorred out due to the incorrect calendar definition for the owning organization.
2. Have cleaned up data following <Note 137293.1> - How to Manage APS Partitions in the MSC Schema - Section X - ODS Clean up, and created new instance, but error persists.
3. Suspect that it may be possible that using calendar codes which have spaces in calendar name could be causing the error.
-- in the trace file we see binds being calendar code as
BUT the new instance is defined as TST, NOT RDC
RDC was the original instance.
4. We tried to use a calendar with no spaces for one of the 4 orgs, but this did not succeed.
5. We verified that all data for old instance_id and instance code no longer exists in the tables using SQL #6 and SQL #7 from <Note 137293.1>
create plan name
try to create and save plan options
cannot proceed with any testing in this instance, stalled now for almost two weeks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document