Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator, you cannot load new attributes values for dimension members using the "Create from Spreadsheet" button. The WebADI spreadsheet is reporting the following error in the "Messages" column:
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("FEM"."FEM_xxxxxxx_ATTR_T"."VERSION_DISPLAY_CODE")
The attribute values being loaded are for dimension-based user defined attributes. The user defined attributes have a "Data Type" of "Dimension".
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator
- Go to Configuration Rules → Dimension
- Use "Switch Dimension" to select the appropriate dimension
- Go to "Members"
- Click on the "Create from Spreadsheet" button
- Populate the spreadsheet and select "Oracle" → "Upload"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms