Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 11.0.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 22-Feb-2010
In the SYS_CTRL form, when trying to enter the value of retention of MRT transfers greater than 99, the form displays the following error:
Steps To Reproduce:
1. From "rtkstrt", select Control, System, System Variables.
2. In SYS_CTRL, click next, and enter a value greater than 99 in the retention of MRT transfers field.
3. Notice the following message: "FRM: 40509 -ORACLE error: unable to update record."
4. Click OK. Notice that this error message is displayed: "Unable to save changes to database. Contact appropriate support personnel if necessary."
5. Click OK and go to display error from the help menu.
6. The following message is displayed: "ORA-02290: check constraint (RMSDEV110A.CHK_SOP_TSF_MRT_RETENTION_DAYS) violated."
This error also appears when deleting a row in the NWP Process Controls table and then unchecking the Enable (Niederstwertprinzip) NWP Processing check box. Clicking Ok produces the same error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms