Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
In FEM.D.1 Rollup #3, when attempting to assign the value of dimension attribute when the display
name of value is the substring of another display name in the same LOV dimension, the following
'Row 5 Value - Select a valid value.'
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator -> Configuration Rules
2. Switch to Dimension - Natural Account
3. Navigate to Members, search for 3tier dimension member and Click Update
4. Try to select 'External General Ledger #1' from the LOV of Natural Account Source System Code
5. When Apply you get the error: 'Row 5 Value - Select a valid value.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms