FEM Spreadsheet Loader Incorrect for Balances Less Than 1 and Greater Than 2000000000
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator, when uploading data into an FEM_DATAx table using the spreadsheet loader utility, balances less than one that only include decimals like 0.5 or 0.8 are being rounded to "0" or "1". The records are loaded successfully and there are no errors in the View Log of the concurrent request launched by the spreadsheet loader.
Balances greater than 200000000 are not uploaded into FEM_DATAx by the Spreadsheet Loader utility. While the load request does complete successfully, a null value is loaded instead of the large balance.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator
- Go to Process Management > Spreadsheet Load
- Select an "Upload Item" of "Table"
- Select a FEM_DATAx table and click "Launch Spreadsheet"
- In the spreadsheet, populate the dimension values and put values of 0.5, 0.3, or 250000000 in the NUMERIC_MEASURE column
- Upload the spreadsheet values
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms