SWINSTALL Errors Installing Ofsa 4.5.39 Patch
(Doc ID 457994.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2007
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) - Version 4.5
Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version: 4.5.39
This problem can occur on any platform.
/usr/sbin/swinstall -s `pwd` -x mount_all_filesystems=false OFSA:/db/d00/app/ofsa/ofsa4.05092-hp
* Beginning Analysis and Execution
* Session selections have been saved in the file
* "ofsadev2:/": There will be no attempt to mount filesystems
that appear in the filesystem table.
ERROR: "ofsadev2:/": 1 check scripts failed.
* "ofsadev2:/": 2 filesets will be skipped because of an error
within their product.
* The analysis phase failed for "ofsadev2:/".
* Analysis and Execution had errors.
NOTE: More information may be found in the agent logfile using the
command "swjob -a log ofsadev2-0252 @ ofsadev2:/".
======= 09/05/07 14:42:46 CDT END swinstall SESSION (non-interactive)
/usr/sbin/swjob -a log ofsadev2-0252 @ ofsadev2:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document