Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
OGL EPF Data Integration
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Enterprise Performance Foundation (EPF), not able to create a ledger member using "Copy Attribute Assignment From" where the Global Value Set Combination (GVSC) (Operation Accounting Flexfield) is from Oracle General Ledger (OGL) Vision Operations(USA). The value is also not available in the list of value; LOV for GVSC. The error displayed "Row 4 Value - Select a valid value" when trying to save.
The option available is Default Global Value Set Combination and the new ledger can only be saved if the Default Global Value Set Combination is selected.
Row 4 Value - Select a valid value
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator -> Configuration Rules -> Dimension
2. Switch to Dimension - 'Ledger'
3. Navigate to Members, Create Dimension Member
4. Key in the name and code and description and select Vision Operations for Copy Attribute Assignment From
5. Upon applying, the following error is thrown 'Row 4 Value - Select a valid value.' for GVSC = Operation Accounting Flexfield
6. The new ledger may only be saved after selecting the Default GVSC
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms