Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:MSONEW - Memory Based Planner
EXECUTABLE:MSCNEW - Memory-Based Planner
Firm supply is skipped during pegging as transient safety stock cannot be pegged to future firm
supply so safety stock requirements not met at the beginning of the plan is pegged to the first
planned order available after lead time constraint (which was generated by MRP step to meet other
The consequence is that this planned order is pulled in by HLS to meet safety stock requirement
PAB is becoming higher than expected for a period of time
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility : Manufacturing & Distribution manager
- Define Item-A with lead time 60 days.
- Set the non-MRP planned safety stock to 10000
- Create onhand for 9000.
- Create on day 5 put a firm purchase order of 5000.
- Create demand of 20000 on day 90. (manual MDS)
You will see a planned order of 16000 on day 60 instead of day 90.
- Do not set any PTF for this item.
- Run EDD plan with Enforce lead time.
- Set Split planned orders for scheduling flexibility to No.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms