OGL EPF Unable To Create Budget Balances Rule
(Doc ID 461427.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
OGL EPF Data Integration
This problem can occur on any platform.
"The budget XXX could not be created in Enterprise Performance Foundation. Please check your General Ledger setup and ensure that at least one budget year has been opened, and that the Calendar Engine has been run for this ledger's calendar."
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to "Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator"
2. Go to "Data Rules" → "Oracle Data Sources" → "GL Balances"
3. Click "Create"
4. On the "Define Rule" step, select "Budget"
5. On the "Add Version" step, select "Incremental Update"
6. On the "Select Balancing Segment Values" step, select "All"
7. On the "Define Budget Balances Options" step, click on "Add Budget" and select a budget
8. On the "Review" step, click "Finish" and the error appears.
Already checked all calendar periods in the budget and they exist in Enterprise Performance Foundation (EPF) as per <
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document