Email Setup. Users Are Not Receiving Email Notifications When Tasks Are Assigned To Them In The Collaborator Workbench
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-May-2012***
On 126.96.36.199 - 12.2.x
Users believe that as of a couple months ago, they could assign and send tasks from the Collaborator Workbench via email to other users. But now the email is not getting sent to the assigned user.
The email addresses are setup correctly for each user in the Business Modeler/Create Copy User. Also the user that sent the task to the other user via email does get a message in their Collaborator Workbench that the task was sent to that person.
So it's unknown why the recipient never received the email.
Expect tasks sent by email from the Collaborator Workbench to be actually received by the recipient
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to the Collaborator Workbench
2. Under My Worksheets section click on Send to send a worksheet task to another user
3. Click on To (so you can select the user to send the task to via email)
4. Select the person to send the email to put them over in the Selected Users section
5. Click Apply
6. Input Message and Description information
7. Make sure the Send to email list checkbox is enabled
8. Click Send Task
9. Originator will receive a message in My Tasks Window of the Collaborator Workbench that the
Task was sent, but the recipient never gets it
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms