MSDDEMARD Launch Ep Load Errors With Ora-20002 Ora-20003 On Proport Procedure. Executing ACTIVE_PROC_DYN
(Doc ID 462965.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-May-2011***
On 7.1.1 in Production:
When attempting to run an initial data load from EBS to Demantra using the Request Set, Shipment
and Booking History - Flat File, the last log file in the request set - MSDDEMARD Launch EP LOAD
- errors with the following:
Error in PROCEDURE PROPORT line 537
executing ACTIVE_PROC_DYN('dyn_prop_092807122234_532 ('09-04-2005 00:00:00','02-25
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Demand Management System Administrator responsibility in EBS/Collections/Legacy
Systems/Shipment and Booking History - Flat
2. Make sure Auto Run Download parameter in the Flat File Loads = Yes
3. Make sure Auto Run Download parameter in Launch EP LOAD = Yes
4. Run the request set
5. Review the EP LOAD log file which shows the errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!