Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Common Issues with Desktop (Chaining or Member Management) and Business Modeler Automatic Install (also referred to as Silent Installer)
When a user is connecting from a local desktop through Demantra Collaborator Workbench URL, the user wants to open Member Management, Chaining or Business Modeler from the standard menu dropdown in the Collaborator Workbench one of the following errors occur:
- Process executaion failed with the following error : 'dp.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file. Note that the same error may have modeler.exe in its error message
- ORA-12154 TNS: could not resolve service name
- Can't connect to DBMS is not supported in your current installation
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Login to the collaborative workbench
2) Attempt to open the demand planer or member management or business modeler or chaining from the dropdown menu.
3) One of the above messages occur
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms