Worksheet Simulation Ignores Analytics Model Selection
(Doc ID 464534.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 188.8.131.52 in Production:
Users defined different analytical models in Analytics section of the worksheet. When they run
simulation, only the models defined in the Business Modeler is used and the ones defined through
the Analytics section of the worksheet is ignored.
The model selection in the Analytics section of the worksheet overwrites the model selection in
the Business Modeler.
The issue can be reproduced at will on the customer's environment with the following steps:
1. Start Simulation Engine.
2. Open a worksheet and select Item.
3. Open Analytics on the worksheet.
4. Define Model Selection (different from the one defined in the Business Modeler).
5. Run Simulation on the selected Item.
6. After Simulation is complete, check Engine logs to confirm the models used in the Simulation
run is the same as the models selected in the Analytics section of the simulation worksheet.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot select the desired models from the Analytics section of the
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document