MTA Application Core Dumps With PIN_FLIST_SORT
(Doc ID 464726.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following observations were made with respect to an issue with a user-created MTA application :
* Sometimes (not always) the application dumps a core, and fails.
* This happens with the same input data.
* Sometimes the application finishes without any errors.
* This issue did not happen with only one thread.
* Examined the core file with the debugger dbx, it always displays the line with the sorting opcode PIN_FLIST_SORT .
Is the PIN_FLIST_SORT function, a multi-thread safe function?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document