Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Plan Pre-Season - Version 2.6.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 19-Sept-2011
When attempting to Export Item View (after selecting all the styles), the following error occurs:
Export did not succeed. Either the Excel workbook file cannot be saved or the settings on your version of Internet Explorer may need to be altered to accommodate this feature. Please contact PC Support to correct this problem.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select Plan for a department.
2. Select all styles and click on the "Item View".
3. Make sure that "AP" option is selected from the Data pull down and then press the "Show" button.
4. Choose "Print or Export" action from Action Groups pull down.
5. Press "Send to Excel" button on the "Print or Export" dialog.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms