Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-March-2013.
***Checked for relevance on 29-July-2015***
Add Tax Exemption window [Payment -> Billing Cycle & Tax Setup ] in Customer Center does not display the custom tax type.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Configure the following line in CustomizedResources.properties file:
2. Open an existing account and navigate to Payment -> Billing Cycle & Tax Setup window
3. Click on the Actions button and Add
It opens up 'Add Tax Exemption' window. Observe that the custom tax type 'VAT' and 'Excise' are visible. Select 'VAT' and feed-In the other mandatory fields on the window and click 'Ok'.
4. Notice the tax exemption row being added
5. Repeat step 3 and once again press Add to add new exemption
Observe that in 'Add Tax Exemption' window, custom tax types are NOT visible for second addition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms