Error Displaying 'Info Data Explorer - Multiple SQLs' (F1-DE) Info Zone In Dashboard in CCB
(Doc ID 467771.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 2.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new custom Info Zone of type F1-DE (Info Data Explorer - Multiple SQLs) displays correctly in
Control Central but does not display correctly in the Dashboard Portal.
When the Info Zone initially attempts to load in the Dashboard Portal no information is shown in
the zone. In some instances a REFRESH button is available, however, when this button is clicked an error dialog box then appears.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create custom Info Zone of type F1-DE.
2. Add new Info Zone to CI_DASHBOARD Portal.
3. Configure new Info Zone to display under User -> Portal Preferences -> Dashboard.
4. Navigate to Control Central and load any customer's details.
5. The information in the new Info Zone on the Dashboard will not display initially. If a REFRESH button is available and clicked, an error will occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document