MSCFPCSC Demantra Forecast Name Is Not Visible In ASCP Plan Names As A Demand Schedule Or Global Demand Schedule
(Doc ID 470192.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:MSCFPCSC.FMB - Define Plan Names - Supply Chain Plans
On 7.1.1 Demantra with EBS 11.5.10 in Test:
Instead of using the Seeded Workflow (EBS Upload Local Forecast) to upload the final forecast from
Demantra back to ASCP, the users created a new export integration profile in the Business Modeler
called AMI Publish Forecast. This will be the new expected Demantra Final Forecast Name they expect to show up in the ASCP Plan Names/Options form. They successfully created this workflow and the View populated the appropriate data after setting up the Integration profile. They ran the new workflow Publish AMI Forecast from Workflow Manager and it completed successfully and populated the forecast data back to table msd_dp_scn_entries_denorm as expected.
However when they go to the EBS side as Advanced Supply Chain Planner/Supply Chain Plan/Names - define the ASCP plan name - click on Plan Options (form short name MSCFPCSC) - click on the Organizations Tab - Review the list of values for Demand Schedules - They do not see the AMI Publish Forecast in the list
1. Create a new export Integration profile in the Demantra Business Modeler
2. Verify the Workflow got generated in Worflow Manager and verify the exported data is populated to the corresponding View that was generated as part of Step 1
3. Run the workflow to send the Demantra final forecast back to ASCP
4. Verify the data made it back to the msd module in table msd_dp_scn_entries_denorm table
5. Go to EBS Advanced/Supply Chain Planner/Supply Chain Plan/Names - define the ASCP plan name -click on Plan Options (form short name MSCFPCSC) - click on the Organizations Tab - Review the list of values for Demand Schedules - They do not see the AMI Publish Forecast in the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document