Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
selected and not changed the account is created successfully. However, if the payment type is
changed during account creation then an error occurs stating that an undefined payment type is not
Steps to reproduce
1) Proceed through the steps to create an account.
2) In the Payment Options window, select the default value of "Invoice".
3) Click Next and procedd to the Billing window.
4) Click on the Back button to go back to the Payment window.
5) From the Actions dropdown, select "New Payment Method".
6) In the Payment Options window, select custom payment method "TestPayment" from the dropdown and Click OK.
7) In the Payment window, select "TestPayment" from the Payment Type dropdown.
8) Click finish. The error message stating "Undefined pay type is not allowed" appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms