MTA Applications Not Running In "Batch" Mode
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The pin_bill_accts application is not running in batch mode, but in a single mode.
Expected behaviour from above batch mode configuration:
1) It should run in batch mode. ie Worker opcode should execute only two times
2) Each time it should process 2 accounts (as per_batch is 2)
3) Search result flistp for call back function pin_mta_worker_opcode() should contain 2 accounts information (because per_batch is configured as 2).
The problem can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Create 4 accounts and pass some CDRs to generate usage.
2) Configure following entries in mta_application for pin_bill_accts application
- pin_mta children 2
- pin_mta per_batch 2
- pin_mta per_step 2
- pin_mta fetch_size 4
3) Run pin_bill_accts application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms