Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
then attempt to copy, the textbook ranges are copied but the following message is displayed:
'77950 – Please enter preferred copy group'.
If you attempt to copy textbook ranges and you select the 'Preferred Copy Group' from the LOV by
either clicking on the '...' or the 'List' button, the textbook ranges are copied and following
message is displayed: 'All <# of items> textbook ranges COPIED'
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1 Go to Labs, Labs, Labs
2 Press F7
3 Enter Carol Lab
4 Press F8
5 Click On "Use Textbook Ranges"
6 Verify Window Use Text Book Ranges
7 Enter Data Preferred Copy Group and via LOV choose "Group1"
8 Click On OK
9 Verify Pop-Up Message All textbook ranges COPIED
10. Click on "Ranges" button and remove the record that was copied
11. Click on "Use Textbook Ranges" button
12. Type in "Group1"
13. Hit the Tab key to get to next field
14. Click ok
15. Verify Pop-Up Message All textbook ranges COPIED
16. Click on "Ranges" button and remove the record that was copied
17. Click on "Use Textbook Ranges" button
18. Type in "Group1"
19. DO NOT Hit the Tab key to get to next field
20. Click ok
21. Get error: "77950: Please enter preferred copy group"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms