Bulk Replenishment (BR) Picks Preplanned Replenishment Records Can Be Deleted Even When The Picking Is In Progress
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0.1 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 14-Jun-2012
Checked for relevance on 03-JAN-2014
When starting a BR (Bulk pre-planned replenishment) pick, the replenishment record can still be deleted from the Replenishment Summary screen, leading to data corruption. The replenishment record should be not allowed to be deleted when the Replenishment is in progress.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a BR replenishment pick from a reserve location to a Forward Picking location for an item.
2. Scan the PICK_TO_CONTAINER_ID on the Bulk Picking screen.
3. Check the PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_IN_PROGRESS flag. It is still set to NULL.
4. Go to the GUI Replenishment Summary screen and delete the replenishment record.
5. Go to the RF Screen and complete the replenishment pick.
6. No DROP_OFF location is suggested. Both PICK_TO and PICK_FROM containers are deleted and the replenishment quantity is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms