Changes in Distance when Editing the Speed of Multiple Links at Once
(Doc ID 550156.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Real Time Scheduling - Version: 1.0 to 1.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
On Map Editor 1.0.4 in Production:
When editing multiple links at once and only changing the speed, the distance on all of the links
changes to the distance of the last selected link.
The user expects that the distance of each node would remain the same when changing the speed for all selected links.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load a map .Mal file in map editor 1.0.4.
2. Search for a street name.
3. Zoom in and auto center the map.
4. Choose "Modify Map" from the menu item "Options".
5. Select three links.
6. Choose "Modify the Selected Links" to open the Link Editor.
7. Change the speed value only and click the apply button.
8. Review the node-link information.
Due to this issue, the users time and efficiency is affected. The customer must change one link
at a time to avoid information other than speed from changing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!