Upon Deletion Of A Study Interval, No Intervals Are Displayed
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.5.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 18-MAR-2016***
Upon deletion of a study Interval, no intervals are displayed at all in the Intervals (Phases) screen (rxainmca.fmx) of Oracle Clinical.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Have a study with a number of Planned Study Intervals, e.g., A, B, C, D, E, F,
- Assign Events (visits) to the Intervals,
- Un-assign Visits from Interval B
- Enter some test data for the study
- Delete Interval B
- Exit the Study Intervals screen and enter it again - Observe that no Intervals are displayed at all. The system says "Query returned no rows".
Also if an attempt is made to create a 'non visible' Interval (which appears in the PLANNED_STUDY_INTERVALS table) then the
'55520: Duplicate Interval Name in the Study Version'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms