FEM Approvals Error: ORA-20001: Oracle Approvals Management Has Found Parallelization Configuration
(Doc ID 550359.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FEM Approvals (FEMAPPR)
After setting up FEM Approvals, in Profitability Manager Release 12, when you submit a Mapping Rule for approval, the workflow worklist shows the following error message for the request under the "sysadmin" user:
ORA-20001: Oracle Approvals Management has found parallelization configuration details. The context in which ame_api has been invoked does not support parallelization.
FEM_FEMAPPR_ITEM_TYPE.GetNextApprover(FEMAPPR, 10082, 173914,
-2001: Oracle Approvals Management has found parallelization configuration details. The context
in which ame_api has been invoked does not support parallelization.
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(FEM_FEMAPPR_ITEM_TYPE.GetNextApprover, FEMAPPR, 10082, 173914, RUN)
Activity Id = 173914
Activity Label = FEM_APPROVAL_PROCESS:FEM_GET_NEXT_APPROVER
Result Code = #EXCEPTION
- Appropriate roles were assigned in User Management
- The FEMAPPR Transaction Type Id Grant was setup in Functional Administrator
- The Approver Group has a Voting Method of Serial and a Usage Type of Static
- There is only one approver in the Approver Group
- No notifications appear under the approver user's worklist
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Create a Mapping Rule
- Click the "Submit" icon next to the Mapping Rule to submit it for approval
The parallelization error appears in the sysadmin user's workflow worklist.
Upgraded from version 11i to version R12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document