Not Able To Change The Display Name Of USER_DIM3 In English Session
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 220.127.116.11
This problem can occur on any platform.
LANGUAGE TABLE_NAME COLUMN_NAME SOURCE_LANG DISPLAY_NAME
-------- ------------ ------------ ----------- --------------
JA FEM_BALANCES USER_DIM2_ID JA セグメント
US FEM_BALANCES USER_DIM2_ID US Segment
JA FEM_BALANCES USER_DIM3_ID JA サブセグメント
US FEM_BALANCES USER_DIM3_ID US サブセグメント <-*
*: It should be the "Subsegment".
But the display name of other dimensions eg USER_DIM2 is changed to "Segment1" if you have updated the display name to "Segment1" in English session.
Expect that the dimension display name to be changeable for USER_DIM3
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to English session.
Choose Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator
2. Administration -> Registration -> Dimension
Open the Dimension Administration screen.
3. Change the Dimension to "SubSegment".
4. Click the Go To Task icon of "Dimension Display Names".
5. Change the Display Name to "SubSegment" and push the Apply button.
Confirm the result above.
1. Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator
Administration -> Registration -> Tables and Columns
2. Enter the table name with "FEM_BALANCES".
3. Click the Update icon.
4. Display name did not changed.
It should be "SubSegment".
The view trial balance in FCH., the same problem.
This is only happening to Dimension USER_DIM3 and column USER_DIM3_ID
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms