The Same Bulk Replenishment Task (ROP) May Be Presented for Two Different RWMS Users
(Doc ID 550668.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 26-Dec-2014
When a Bulk Reorder Point (ROP) replenishment is being performed, the PICK_IN_PROGRESS flag in the REPLEN_DIRECTIVE table is set to 'Y'. However, the same replenishment can be carried out by another user on a second terminal at the same time. Thus, the forward location being replenished is replenished with twice the original replenishment quantity, which is incorrect.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Bulk ROP (BD_Pick) replenishment pick from a reserve location to a forward location.
2. Enter the TO_ZONE and FROM_ZONE and ITEM_ID on the Replenishment screen and hit 'F8' = Bulk.
3. The replenishment record is presented for picking.
4. Confirm the RESERVE_LOCATION, ITEM, PICK_FROM_CONTAINER_ID and the pick quantity.
5. Hit 'F4' = Done. A message - "Confirm Location has merchandise" is displayed. Confirm appropriately.
6. The PICK_TO_LOCATION_ID is displayed. At this point, log into another RF Terminal with a different USER_ID.
7. Enter the same FROM_ZONE, TO_ZONE and ITEM_ID information and hit 'F8' = Bulk.
8. The same replenishment pick is displayed to the picker. Complete the picking operation on this terminal as well. Drop off the picked container to the forward location.
9. Go back to the first terminal and confirm the drop-off location.
10. Check the inventory present in the forward location. The location would be replenished with a quantity twice the original replenishment quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document