User Cannot Create Domain In Oracle Clinical if Over 100 Domains Already Exist
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 25-NOV-2010
On OC 4.5.2, when attempting to add a new Domain in OC, the following error occurs:
FRM-40105- Unable to resolve reference to item CONTROL.SAVE
FRM-40700-No such trigger:WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- User adds the Domain to OCL_DOMAIN in the Reference Codelist
- User then go to Glib Admin > Default Domains
- Clicks on "All Domains here" and can then see her Domain
- User then clicks on "Save" then "Exit"
- Thereafter, 3 pop up come up
- popup1 Would you like to save the changes you have made?
- Say Yes
- popup2 *FRM-40105- Unable to resolve reference to item CONTROL.SAVE
- Popup3 *FRM-40700-No such trigger:WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED
After this, the Domain does NOT get added.
At the bottom of the screen, you see this error:
ORA-01438: value larger than specified precision allows for this column
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms