Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2009
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 11.5.10 to 12.0.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Profitability Manager (PFT), versions 11i and R12, a Mapping Rule that is run from within a Rule Set is generating extremely large balances in the XTD_BALANCE_E column of FEM_BALANCES. Below is an example of the balance:
- The large balances do not occur for all rows
- For rows with the large balance, balances are all the same value.
- The value in the XTD_BALANCE_F column for these rows is a normal value.
- The Ledger being used has the following attribute setting:
"Ledger Entered Currency Enabled Flag" = "No"
- The Mapping Rule does not generate the large balance if it is run individually outside the Rule Set.
These large balances may also trigger the following error in the Output log:
APP-FND-1564: ORACLE error 1426 in drv_upi
Cause: drv_upi failed due to ORA-1426: numeric overflow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms