EFT (Direct Debit) Authorization Failed When Fusamux Was Used
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
When fusamux was configured for online transaction, Direct Debit (EFT) account fails on Instant Payment using "Payment method on file".
The following configuration was used in dm_fusa/pin.conf :
- dm_fusa online_srvr <hostname or IP where fusamux runs>
- dm_fusa online_port <fusamux program listening port>
- dm_fusa batch_srvr <paymentech server>
- dm_fusa batch_port <batch port specified by paymentech>
- fusamux fusamux_port <fusamux program listening port>
- fusamux online_port <paymentech online server port>
- fusamux online_srvr <paymentech online server>
- dm_fusa online_srvr <host or IP where fusamux runs>
..was changed to..
- dm_fusa online_srvr <paymentech online server>
..in order to point to Paymentech directly, the above problem is gone.
1) Create a Debit Card account
2) Move pin_virtual_time one month ahead and run billing
3) Try to do instant payment from Customer Center using "Payment method on file".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms