Issue When Purchasing Product On A Subordinate Account
(Doc ID 553287.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) create a parent account, with the default "Plan 1"
2) select pay_type from billinfo_t where ACCOUNT_OBJ_ID0=<parent_acct_poid_id>
3) created a non-paying child account (subordinate account) with default plan " Plan 2"
4) select pay_type from billinfo_t where ACCOUNT_OBJ_ID0=<child_acct_poid_id>
5) For the non-paying child acct, through CC --> plans tab --> purchase plan -->"plan 3"
6) select pay_type from billinfo_t where ACCOUNT_OBJ_ID0=<child_acct_poid_id>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|