REL Item Correction Is Not Updating Invoice Data Cache With the Corrected Item Object Values
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 4-Jan-2011.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 18.104.22.168.0 version, Rated Event Loader(REL) Item Correction is not updating the Invoice Data Cache with the corrected item object values.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create two accounts A and B, with telco/gsm services. Billing cycle is Nov 12th to Dec 12th. Pass a cdr with Nov 17th. Load the .out file via IREL.
2. Move the pvt to Dec 11th 00:00, and transferred the services from account A to B.
3. Move the pvt to Dec 12th 12:00, and ran pin_bill_day. Accounts get billed and bill created.
4. Move the pvt to Dec 14th 12:00, pass the cdr with Nov 20th for account A. Load the output file via IREL.
5. Check event object's PIN_FLD_INVOICE_DATA.
Actual result: Event's invoice_data is not updated with new item POID, it still shows the old POID.
Expected result: Event's invoice_data should show the new POID as showing in PIN_FLD_ITEM_OBJ.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms