Free Resources Are Not Calculated for some Non-Paying Accounts
(Doc ID 554273.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For accounts in hierarchy, free resources are not calculated for some accounts that are non-paying members in the hierarchy.
Set Condition : Delay billing is enabled.
For non-hierarchical accounts, first event in new month generates free resource calculation.
- Account CHILD was created in Nov as payment responsible (current cycle 10.11-01.12)
- Beginning of December, after first usage, account got free minutes for December
- Account PARENT was created in December (current cycle 03.12-01.01.
- CHILD account moved under PARENT as non-paying. It inherited from parent the date of next bill, so current cycle of child became 10.11-01.01
- Run billing on 23.12 (for November) and CHILD account was not billed (because the date of his next bill is 01.01)
- PARENT account was not billed as well.
- In January CHILD account started to make usage, but he didn't get free resources.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document