Questions before Upgrading To 7.3.1 On Linux Platform
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 6.2.0 to 7.3.0]
***Checked for relevance on 14-Apr-2010***
***Checked for relevance on 28-Nov-2011***
When upgrading to BRM 7.3.1 on Linux platform :
1) What patches do we need to install on top of BRM 7.3.1 Linux RTW?
2) What is the recommended upgrade path from 6.2sp4 -> 7.3.1?
3) Where do we download the Linux upgrade scripts for the upgrade path mentioned above?
4) The following files are available from edelivery in the BRM Server 7.3.1 for Linux x86-64:
Does it matter which one is used to install the BRM 7.3.1 server?
Also, what is this package: Portal_Virtual-7.3.1-1.0.x86_64.rpm
5) Can Solaris upgrade scripts be used on Linux?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms