Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168 to 7.2.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Failure and cores occur when attempting to assign accounts to collection agents during the running
of a bill cycle and prior to the end of the process. The core appears to occur when the process
encounters an account that is scheduled for the current bill cycle (accounts that have a
billing_state of 1). The requirement is for the querying/assignment process to exclude accounts
with a billing state of 1.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create an account, run billing for several times so it falls into collections
2. Move pin_virtual_time to next billing date, change the billing_state = 1 in BILLINFO_T for this
account's /billinfo object
3. In Collections Center, query for unassigned collections accounts.
4. Select all the unassigned accounts listed in the Collections Center.
5. Click the Assign button and select an agent.
The accounts are not assigned and a core results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms