New Zone For Primary Zone Group Does Not Appear In Retail By Zone Screen For Items In Worksheet Status
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 04-Feb-2010
Checked for relevance 13-July-2011
Checked for relevance on 04-Mar-2013
Checked for relevance on 07-Jan-2017
Even after approving a price event, new Zone for Primary Zone information is not populated in tables ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create an item and leave it in worksheet status (note the department number).
2. In Retail Price Management (RPM), add a New Zone to the Primary Zone Group for the department with the worksheet status item, but do not add a location.
3. Create a new store in RMS (For Pricing Zone - copy a store within the same Primary Zone
4. Use the same store for Like Store (to create copy of ITEM_LOC and populate seed records in
5. Run "Storeadd" batch
6. Run "Like Store" batch
7. Schedule a Location Move to move new store into the new Zone
8. Run location move batch; verify that the batch has completed successfully (check status).
9. Create a new item in RMS for the same department; verify that new zone appears in Retail by Zone
10. Edit worksheet status from step 1; new zone does not appear in Retail by Zone.
11. Create a new item by copying an existing approved item from same department; new zone does
appear in Retail by Zone.
The ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE tables are supposed to be populated when creating a price event for the new zone(item/zone) and approves it. However, even after approving a price event ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_ITEM_ZONE_PRICE tables are not getting populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms