Iscript Function Trunc() Precision Not Working
(Doc ID 557726.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-May-2010***
Checked for relevance on 28-Nov-2011
The trunc() function does not work on Decimal variables in iScript and iRule scripts that a user has created following BRM documentation :
In the iScript, the following code was added:
Also the user tried passing only the variable percent to trunc without specifying the number of digit to truncate to (so that it will take the default zero as the document suggests). Neither option worked.
Steps to Reproduce :
1) Declare a Decimal variable, say x.
2) Assign x with a value of 5 digits after the decimal point, say, 5.00000.
3) call trunc(x, 2) in an iScript
4) log the value of x before and after the trunc call with logFormat
5) Examine the log file.
6) It will show that x is not truncated after the trunc() call.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document