The Quantity Available To Allocate Is Not Correct for Purchase Order (PO) Based Allocations
(Doc ID 558116.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance May-2013
The quantity available to allocate is not showing the correct quantity after a receipt has been done against the Purchase Order (PO) allocation.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create and approve a PO to the warehouse with quantity 1100
- Allocate 500 quantity to a store
- Approve the allocation
- Login to Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) and receive 50 units against the 500 that are allocated
- Verify Retail Merchandising System (RMS) was correctly updated with the receipt
- Login to Allocations and click on search for items to allocate.
- Enter the PO number and notice the quantity available to allocate.
- The Allocations screen is showing total order quantity - (total allocated qty + total received quantity) as the quantity available to allocate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document