Incomplete Account Information In Collections Center's Bill Unit Information Panel
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Bill Unit Information panel in Collection Center does not display complete account information that entered in Customer Center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new account in Customer Center (complete with name, address, home phone number, portable phone number).
2. In Collections Configuration, configure a Collections scenario such that account/bill unit will enter collections when it reaches payment due date.
3. Advance the time to bill the account created. Next, advance the time to the payment due date of the first bill.
4. Run pin_collections_process in apps/pin_collections. The bill unit should now enter Collections.
5. Log in to Collections Center as Collections Manager. Select on the account that has just been created.
6. View the Bill Unit Information panel for the problem described.
1. Name and Address of the customer are not displayed properly because they are NOT
alligned correctly (appended together and cut-off halfway).
2. display the first phone number only
1. complete Name and Address are displayed correctly & aligned correctly.
2. display all 7 types of phone numbers
3. Show the following in Bill Unit Information panel:
d) Company name (if any)
e) Phone Number
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms