Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 7.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
After a 6.2 to 7.0 upgrade, the schema is not upgraded properly.
While validating the schemas after upgrade with OOB 7.0 schema, the following issues are found.
1. Old (unused) tables/columns are not dropped (there is no script for dropping tables)
2. Some tables are not created.
3. Data type mismatch found.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Installed 6.2_SP1_EBF_Infranet.zip (executed pin_setup.bat)
2. Installed I6.2_SP4_Infranet.zip (executed pin_sp_setup_sql.pl)
3. Installed 7.0_EBF_Infranet_Base.zip
4. Installed 7.0_EBF_62_70_SqlUpg.zip (executed upgrade.pl)
5. executed pin_setup.bat
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms