Pin_Rerate Throws Unexpected Error When A Deal Is Closed And Purchased Again
(Doc ID 559625.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While rerating with pin_rerate utility, for an account whose deal has been canceled and purchased once again within a billing cycle, BRM reports an unexpected error:
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create account with a plan on say 21-09-2008 with DOM 01, Call data records (CDR) should be rated through pipeline
2. Purchase a deal (with a Monthly Cycle Forward currency impact) on the same day 21-09-2008
3. Pass CDRs on 28-09-2008 for calls made on 27-09-2008 for rating
4. Run billing for the account on 01-10-2008
5. Cancel the deal on 12-10-2008 using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DEAL op-code
6. Purchase the same deal again on 17-10-2008
7. Run re-rating using pin_rerate on 25-10-2008
8. BRM should throw above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document