Last updated on JUNE 04, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
This problem can occur on any platform.
With a plan that consists of, for example, 3 deals ( one mandatory, two optional ), when we
try to cancel one of the optional deals, from customer center ( Cancel Deal option ), customer
center throws an error .
Below is a sample scenario that can lead to this issue :
- Create three products/deals, with three services: for example, telephony, sms and mms.
- Create 'Plan with Options' and add the deals in the below order :
1) sms deal as optional
2) telephony deal as mandatory
3) mms deal as optional
- Create account via Customer Center with that plan and during account creation 'check' optional sms and mms deals to be purchased.
- Creation ends with success, account has three deals.
- Now cancel purchased deal SMS (via Customer Center using 'Cancel deal...')
- It fails with error in cm pinlog as below :
<field num=PIN_FLD_DEAL_OBJ:7,245 recid=0 reserved=0 reserved2=0 time(sec:usec)=0:0>
<facility=0 msg_id=0 version=0>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms