Top Statistics Line Blank When Opening Mapping Rule with Multiple Statistics
(Doc ID 560213.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Profitability Manager 11i, when opening a Statistics Mapping Rule containing multiple Statistics ID rows that has already been run, in the top statistic row, the "Component Value" and "Dimensions" values are blank. The other statistic rows do contain valid values. For example, the following is in the "Final Operand in Formula" section:
Math Operator -- Component Type -- Component Value -- Table Name -- Dimensions
* -- Statistic -- <blank> -- CONSUMER_LOANS -- <blank>
* -- Statistic -- LOAN_LOSS_GIVEN -- CONSUMER_LOANS -- COUNTRY_RANK_RATIO
* -- Statistic -- CREDIT_COST_RATIO -- CONSUMER_LOANS -- CREDIT_COST_RATIO
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Go to Business Rule > Mapping
- Search for and open a Mapping Rule with multiple Statistic IDs that has already been run
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document