Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
GL EPF Integration
In Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator, release 11i, you are using the dimension rules to transfer General Ledger (GL) values for a segment that references a multi-org view. Only values associated with one Org Id are being transferred from GL. Values from the other Org Ids are missing.
Ledger "Vision 101" is associated with Org 101.
Ledger "Vision 201" is associated with Org 201.
The profile option "MO: Operating Unit" is set to 101 at the site level. When the dimension rules are run for the "Vision 101" Ledger, values associated with Org 101 are transferred. When the dimension rules are run for the "Vision 201" Ledger, still only values with Org 101 are transferred. No values for Org 201 are transferred. No Org 201 values exist in the FEM_xxxxxx_B table.
Note: To determine if the GL segment uses a multi-org view, go to the following GL screen:
- Go to the GL responsibility
- Go to "Setup : Financials : Flexfields : Key" > Segments
- Click on the row with the Flexfield being used
- Click on the Segments button
- Click on the row of the appropriate segment
- Click on the Value Set button
- Review information in the "Value Validation" area at the bottom
If a multi-org view is used, Validation Type is set to "Table" and points to the view.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to the Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator responsibility
- Go to Data Rules > Oracle Dimension Sources > Chart of Accounts
- Select the one of the Ledgers to run (ex. Vision 201)
- Click on Submit All Rules to run the GL transfer rules
- After the rules complete, go to Application Preferences and select the Ledger (Vision 201),
- Go to Configuration Rules > Dimension > Members
- Use Switch Dimension to select the appropriate dimension
- Search for all members
No dimension members associated with the 201 Org Id exist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms