Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-Sep-2010***
1. How check reversal impacts the account specified? From what we know, this makes a record in the customer's account appear that the payment did not happen.
2. What are the valid scenarios for check reversal? Does it have to be done on the same day that payment was made?
3. What are the fields in the "Check Reversal" batch window. Which Portal tables and fields will be updated or impacted by these Check Reversal fields?
- Payment ID4. What are the required and optional fields for payment reversal?
- Account Number
- Original Transaction Date
- Check Number
- Bank Code
- Bank Account Number
- Reason Code
- Chargeback Date
- Payment Amount
- Calculated Total
- Specified Total
5. For the optional fields, what are the scenarios that those fields are important to have information?
6. At the end of the processing, how to check if the reversal is indeed successful? Is there any other file that we could check aside from the tables/fields in item number #3?
7. What is the check reversal impact in GL report ? How to validate that entries in GL is correct?
8. What will happen if we make a payment and allocate it to multiple bill numbers. During reversal, what will be the result? Will the reversal happen at the bill number level and make it appear that no payment has been done and allocated in those bill numbers?
9. It has been mentioned that there are other tables such as item_t,event_t,event_billing_reversal_check_t, event_billing_reversal_t, etc? Is there any documentation to all impacted tables/fields?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms