Payment Tool Crashes With "Access Violation" Error When Payment Batch Is > 100
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 12-Aug-2013 ***
Trying to load batch of check payments using import wizard. Have atleast 600 records in the batch file. After validating (before even the submit button is enabled for submission), the payment tool crashes with "ACCESS VIOLATION" error.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Login to payment tool as root user
2. Click on File -> Import
3. Load the payment batch file and import template
4. After all the records in the batch are loaded in the payment window, enter the batch configuration
5. Click on Validate to validate the entries
6. Capture the error records as Exception batch and proceed with validated entries.
7. The submit button is not enabled, so try to re-validate.
8. After validating, it throws "ACCESS VIOLATION" error and payment tool quits unexpectedly.
9. Make sure the no. of records are more than 100
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms