Update Of Improper Numbers In Number Admin Center
(Doc ID 565813.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 184.108.40.206.0 version, improper numbers were updated in the Number Admin Center.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search a group of numbers to be modified (File->search numbers).
2. Select a group and press the Open button.
3. Sort the group (click on a column header), to change the order of the lines in the "Modify number attributes" window.
4. Select part of the group. It is important to choose numbers, which changed their position as a result of sorting.
5. Change the number category (select the value from the drop down list)
6. Save changes in the database. The example of the result is displayed on the bottom window.
7. Search again for the same group of numbers.
8. Sort the numbers, as in p.3. the result is displayed on the window on top.
9. It can bee seen, that different numbers were updated and not the numbers chosen for update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document