Interface Table Must Have Three Calendar Period Columns Error When Columns Exist
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2008
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 11.5.10
This problem can occur on any platform.
You cannot classify a table for use with the "Detail Client Data Loader" program. When you go to the table registration wizard in the Administration screen to add the classification, the following error appears under "Detail Client Data Tables" in "Other Classifications":
Interface table must have the following three (not null) Calendar Period columns:
CAL_PERIOD_NUMBER NUMBER(15), CALP_DIM_GRP_DISPLAY_CODE VARCHAR2(150), CAL_PERIOD_END_DATE DATE
However, the interface table does contain the three Calendar Period columns, they are defined as NOT NULL, and they have the correct column definitions.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to the Profitability Manager / Enterprise Performance Foundation Administrator responsibility
- Go to Administration > Registration > Tables and Columns
- Search for the table
- Click on the Update button
- Go to the "Table Classifications" screen (Detail Client Data Tables does not appear in the window)
- Click on the Other Classifications button
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to Detail Client Data Tables
The error appears here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms