Delayed Event Usage Does Not Appear In Bill During First Cycle
Last updated on JULY 19, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The delayed usage events are not getting accumulated in the first bill, they get
accumulated in the second bill. Due to this a bill for zero amount is generated for the first bill cycle. These are the usage events of first billing cycle. There is no delay period set for the billing. For such a situation the expectation is to see the usage to be billed in the first bill.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an account say on 11th August, DOM 11th.
2. Make some usage on 15 th August and rate the same on 20 th August.
3. Move Pvt to 12th Sep and Run Billing.
4. Make some usage on 15th Sep and rate it on 20 th Sep.
5. Move pvt to 11th Oct and run billing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms