When Accessing And Modifying A Rate-Plan Directly, The Changes Are Not Saved.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-JUN-2011.
Open an IPL file, then expand a product, event map in the right-hand window. If you double-click on a rate-plan, the rate-plan window is opened. Select the rate section and modify the rate-tag.Click OK. If you double-click again on the rate-plan, the changes have not been saved.
NOTE: If you open the product, and then drill-down to the rate by following the usage map and rate-plan screens, changes are saved. It is when accessing the rate-plan *for the first time* directly when changes are not saved. Once a rate-plan has been accessed at least once via the product screens, direct access and modification does work.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1.Create a new Price List
2. Create a product, with a single cycle-forward event, and one rate-plan.
3. Save the Price-List as an IPL file.
4. Close the Price-List.
5. Open the Price-List IPL file.
6. Expand the product/usage-map/rate-plan hiearchy in the right-hand window (DO NOT access the
product or usage-map edit screens).
7. Select the rate-plan directly, double-clicking to edit the rate-plan. For example, in the
provided IPL, the right-hand screen is:
+-- Monthly Cycle Forward Event - Occurrence - Single Rate Plan
+-- Monthly Cycle Forward Event <<-- Double-click HERE!
8. Click on No Minimum - No Maximum , it displays Resource ID, GLID, Amounts, Dates and other details
9. Modify Resource ID and click OK.
10. Double-click again on the rate-plan... the changes to the rate-tag have not been saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms